- Pedro Fco. Pareja Ruiz ( PedroPareja [at] Gmail.com )
This is a C++ socket library designed to enable easy and fast development of socket related functionality.
- Do not forget to call NL::init() in first place for the library initialization. This is only necessary in windows, but in the others OS will not do any harm.
- Since 1.0.0, NetLink Sockets C++ can be used in Windows XP (earlier versions require at least Windows Vista to be used in Windows OS)
All the components of NetLink Sockets are in NL namespace.
Download the latest version of the library at http://sourceforge.net/projects/netlinksockets/
- Fixed: memory leak in NL::Socket::initSocket(): some blocks of addrinfo were not completely freed
- Fixed example: NL::init() was missing in udpDirectChat.cc
- Added sourceForge logo to documentation
- Added SmartBuffer Class
- Added webGet.cc example
- Documentation improvements